The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”) is a United States copyright law that provides online service providers who have content on their sites to be relieved from liability for copyright infringement if they promptly remove the offending content once notified of an alleged infringement by the copyright owner or his designated agent.
If the Copyright Owner believes that their copyright work has been copied without permission, you must provide the following information to Full-Stack Technology FZCO. Your DMCA takedown notice must contain the following information:
Copyright Owner or the designated Agent must:
- Provide an electronic or physical signature.
- Describe the copyrighted work that is claimed as infringed.
- Identify where the infringing copyrighted work is located on the DownloadMany.com website.
- Provide contact information such as name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Provide a statement that they have good faith belief that the infringing use is not authorized by the Copyright Owner, his designated agent, or by law.
- Provide a statement under penalty of perjury that the information in the notice is accurate and that they are the Copyright Owner or an authorized agent to act on behalf of the Copyright Owner.
Copyright Owner or it is designated Agent who makes misrepresentations with regards to the copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of removing or blocking the alleged copyrighted work.
You may file a complaint with DownloadMany.com and its designated Agent if you believe that content hosted by DownloadMany.com is violating your rights under US Copyright Law by mail or email, which is as follows: